- I write speculative fiction, mostly the stuff that involves magic. And maybe some dragons.
- I love tea. Tea is good. Go buy some jasmine tea and drink it, it's delicious.
- I want to learn about ten different languages but am doing it one at a time. Starting with Japanese.
- I like video games and own nearly every game unit.
- I like swords and knives. Real ones. They are awesome.
- I own two instruments I can't play and one that I can barely play.
- I have not one, not two, but three pianos. These only count as one of the instruments I own though.
- I adore elaborately decorated chess sets, but don't play chess often.
- I own nearly 200 books. Be jealous.
- These 200 are only counting my fiction books though.
- I have many non-fiction books as well.
- And journals.
- I have no bookshelves for these books yet. This should be fixed.
- I am a quiet person.
- However, if I am out and about going into the evening this changes. Sometimes drastically.
- I like digital drawing, especially maps.
- And dragons.
- Actually, I just like dragons.
- There are three small dogs.
- And one big one.
- And two parrots.
- And a cat.
I can no longer think of anything else slightly interesting, this list will have to do. Remember, all you need to know is that I write and then everything else will make sense. Because, you know, writers are crazy.
Or at least I am.
But not too much.